Tacho Remaining Driving Time and all our tacho related solutions are supported in VDO Counter digital tachographs since version 2.0a and Stoneridge DDS. For details, see below:
With VDO Counter, all drivers are able to plan their driving and rest times more efficiently. With one glance at the VDO display, you know immediately the remaining driving time and the duration of the next rest period. You can easily see the maximum driving time after each rest period and also the remaining driving time for that day or the week.
Squarell can extract the VDO Counter parameters from the digital tachograph. The extraction can be done on the remote download CANbus from the tachograph located on the back of the tachograph.
Customers that already have tacho download, can easily upgrade to this new functionality. Customers that do not have tacho download, first need to connect the tacho download CANbus from the Flex/SOLID to the digital tachograph. To activate the Tacho Remaining Driving Time in the Flex or SOLID, a special profile is needed. The profile can be activated after purchasing and it has ‘RDT’ in its name.
The parameters supported by the new RDT functionality are:
- Total Time Of The Current Work State
- Total Drive Time Of The Current + The Previous Week
- Remaining Drive Time Of The Current/Next Period
- Remaining Time Before The Next Break
- Time The Next Break Should Be
- Remaining Time Of The Current Break
- Remaining Time Before The Next Drive Period
- Duration Next Drive Period
- Remaining Daily Drive Time
- Remaining Time Before The Next Daily Break
- Time The Next Daily Break Should Be
- Remaining Drive Time Of This Week
- Remaining Time Before the Next Weekly Break
- Time The Next Weekly Break Should Be
- Compensation Time Of The Previous Week
- Compensation Time Of The 2nd Previous Week
- Compensation Time Of The 3rd Previous Week
- Remaining Daily Extended Drive Time Periods
- Remaining Daily shortened Rest time Periods