Fagor Electrónica has more than 47 years of experience designing and manufacturing electronic equipment and components for a worldwide market. Fagor´s Fleet Management Systems integrates Squarell technology in its advanced solutions. This partnership allows Fagor Electronica to develop and offer one of the most powerful software tools available in the market, FlotasNet®. This tool has been designed to give a complete telematics solution to the transportation companies and increase their competitiveness, cost savings and total control of their fleet.
Success story: Medellin City
Metropolitan Transportation (bus) Management
- Client: Alianza MEI U.T.
- Location: Medellin City, Colombia.
- Vehicles: > 400 buses in 1st stage.
- Industry: Urban Transportation (passengers).
- Vehicles make: mostly HINO.
MEI needed a partner capable of providing an integrated technical solution for total control of:
- Operation: routes monitoring and traceability in terms of timetables compliance and historic reports.
- Drivers: efficiency, safety and comfort of the passengers on the journey (Drivers behaviour).
- Maintenance: Total control in real time of parameters related to preventive and corrective maintenance of the units.
- Passengers: Integration with passengers count system preinstalled on the buses for a full record of hop ins and hop outs.
Squarell’s technology allows us to develop and offer one of the most powerful solution in the advanced fleet management industry: FlotasNet®. This tool is the complete telematics solution for transportation companies to increase their competitiveness, cost savings and total control of their fleet.
Hand in hand with Squarell, Fagor is leading in the market thanks to the accuracy and added value solutions, adapted to every project.
How did Fagor solved the 4 main project requirements?
- Safety: The better they drive the safer the routes will be for the passengers.
- Comfort: Best practices on Eco-Driving delivers an increase of the comfort of the passengers.
Some of the data obtained from Squarell feeding FlotasNet® reports and modules are:
- Engine speed.
- Engine torque.
- Throttle position.
- Fuel used.
- Lts/ 100 Km.
- Brake applications.
- Harsh braking.
Professionalisation requires innovation. Innovation requires technology implementation. No matter the field or industry, it’s a common demand. Business Intelligence, Telemetry, Real Time, Accuracy, Telecommunications, Internet Of Things (IoT),… are all everyday used words for Fagor Electronics. Hand in hand with Squarell, Fagor is leading the advanced Fleet Management Systems Industry, thanks to the accuracy and added value solutions adapted to every project.