- Driver awareness improves safety
- Know what’s going on with your cargo
Drive safe from A to B
- Monitor safety issues across your fleet
- Prevent (traffic) accidents
Squarell Safety Parameters
Why do you need the safety parameters from your fleet management system?
Safety is an important topic for fleet owners: traffic is more hectic, time pressure is high and maintenance and insurance costs need to be controlled.
Squarell offers an extended range of parameters to improve the safety of your fleet and to give you more knowledge about how the vehicles in your fleet are used.
Besides the Fleet Management System (FMS) parameters, the following parameter data can be added to your telematics reports:
- Are the lights turned on when the weather conditions require this?
- Are the seat belts fastened for all the passengers?
- Are the doors opened? Is the vehicle closed during the trips to ensure that your goods are transported safely?
- Is the parking brake on?
These are just some examples of how to enrich your fleet management with safety parameters.
In the Vehicle Support Matrix, you find a list of vehicles that are supported.
Please contact your Squarell representative for more information.
› Turn signal left hand/right hand
› Hazard lights
› Main lights
› High beam
› Brake lights
› Front fog lights
› Rear fog lights
› Front left seatbelt buckled
› Front right seatbelt buckled
› Rear left seatbelt buckled
› Rear right seatbelt buckled
› Seat Belt Warning Light
› Front left door open
› Front right door open
› Rear left door open
› Rear right door open
› Trunk open
› Doors locked
› Front wipers
› Rear wipers
› Parking brake
› Ignition switch
› Engine running
› Vehicle moving
› Reverse direction switch
Learn more about supported vehicle parameters on the parameters page.